A BRIEF HISTORY
The Fellowship of North London Cyclists was founded on the 10th June 1952 by members of the Century R.C., Finsbury Park C.C., North Road C.C., North London C.C., Oak C.C., Polytechnic C.C., Southgate C.C. and Unity C.C. with the object of bringing together older members or past members of clubs that are recognised as being domiciled in the North London area, (subsequently extended to within the CTT London North area) who by their efforts and enthusiasm, have proved an asset to the sport and pastime of cycling. Today, membership is open to past or present Club members and anyone with an interest in our sport.
No annual subscription is charged, but any contributions towards the Fellowship’s funds that members may, at any time, care to make will be welcomed towards running costs and for distribution to cyclists or cyclist’s relatives in need of a helping hand, worthy causes, charities etc.
The Fellowship is not intended to overlap existing club activities but, by arranging occasional Sunday luncheons at a near London venue, to provide meetings of old acquaintances not possible at normal club functions.
A social organisation for members, past and present of
North London Cycling Clubs
Welcome to our new web site, which we hope you will find informative.